Summer School Registration
- Dates for the WRHS Summer School are Monday June 29th – Friday July 17, 2020.
- There is a $200 fee for each summer school course which will only be refunded in the event that a course does not run due to low enrollment. Payment can be made securely online ($210.90 - includes fee for secure online credit card payment) or by check ($200.00, no cash) which can be mailed to WRHS.
- Please direct any summer school questions after that time to Paul Geary Summer School Administrator, at email@example.com or to another administrator.
- June 24th is the deadline for registration.
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
WRHS Summer Reading 2020
Summer Reading Challenge
Region 16 will participate in the Governor's Reading Challenge for grades K-5. The public libraries in both Prospect and Beacon Falls can provide information on how to participate.